Java OpenCLProject JOCL provides an easy to use Java binding for the OpenCL API. JOCL exposes the OpenCL API in two levels: A automatically generated low level JNI based binding and a hand written high level binding on top of the generated interfaces. The high level bindings provide a convenient interface and reduce verbosity to a minimum.
Features / Project Goals
- high performance, cross platform, high and low level OpenCL 1.1 bindings
- intuitive API
- seamless interoperability with JOGL
- secure - automatic Exception handling, no resource management in native code etc
- GC friendly - no weak references, finalizers or other cheats
- utility API for Program management, CommandQueue synchronization and more
Screenshots (jocl-demos project)
Switching precision of floatingpoint calculations made easy (32bit left, 64bit right - very high zoom level).
Performance comparison between Quicksort on CPU and Radixsort on GPU.