Ji Gong Overview
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ji Gong focuses on enabling JVM technology and guaranteeing its availability.
Ji Gong does not mainly implement the JVM technology but utilizes existing work, e.g. IcedTea and OpenJDK8.
- Availability of the GPLv2 based OpenJDK runtime environment (JRT/JVM)
- Desktop (Linux, Windows, OSX, ..)
- Mobile (Android, other phones and tablet OS [maybe even iOS])
- VM CPU support:
- Intel/AMD 32bit and 64bit
- ARM based CPUs [Hotspot client/server n/a at time of writing. May need to use JamVM or AvianVM, ..]
- Optional AWT/Swing/etc - maybe added at a later time
- Web Plugin based on IcedTea-Web (JWeb)
|disablecache=1 |id=790,791,792,793,796,797,798,799 |columns=id,priority,status,severity,component,summary,votes |sort=id |order=desc |noresultsmessage=We have no bugs quickly fixable to fix for this release}}