Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Where can I download Ardor3D?
- http://jogamp.org/deployment/ardor3d/ N.B: All JARs except those containing the source code are absolutely necessary
- What else do I need to use Ardor3D?
- http://jogamp.org/deployment/jogamp-current/archive/jogamp-all-platforms.7z JogAmp
- JInput (optional)
- SWT (optional)
- How can I install Ardor3D?
- Some detailed instructions will be published soon. Just put all JARs except those containing the native libraries into your classpath.
- JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation 1.0 will never be available on Maven Central but it will be available on JogAmp Maven repository
- Where can I get the source code of Ardor3D?
- How can I build Ardor3D?
- If you use Apache Maven, enter 'mvn install' in command line or run the Maven 'install' goal within your favorite IDE (Eclipse with M2Eclipse, Netbeans, ...)
- If you use Gradle, enter 'gradle install' in command line or run the Gradle 'install' task within your favorite IDE (Eclipse with Gradle SpringSource plugin, Netbeans with Gradle Attila Kelemen's plugin, ...)
- Where can I get any help about Ardor3D?
- Where can I find any examples using Ardor3D?
- Where can I report a bug in Ardor3D?