Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:03, 2 August 2014 by Gouessej (Created page with '* Where can I download Ardor3D? ** http://jogamp.org/deployment/ardor3d/ '''N.B: All JARs except those containing the source code are absolutely necessary''' * What else do I nee…')
- Where can I download Ardor3D?
- http://jogamp.org/deployment/ardor3d/ N.B: All JARs except those containing the source code are absolutely necessary
- What else do I need to use Ardor3D?
- http://jogamp.org/deployment/jogamp-current/archive/jogamp-all-platforms.7z JogAmp
- JInput (optional)
- SWT (optional)
- How can I install Ardor3D?
- Some detailed instructions will be published soon. Just put all JARs except those containing the native libraries into your classpath.
- Where can I get the source code of Ardor3D?
- Where can I get any help about Ardor3D?
- Where can I find any examples using Ardor3D?
- You can find tens of examples using Ardor3D on https://github.com/gouessej/Ardor3D/tree/master/ardor3d-examples
- https://github.com/Renanse/Ardor3D/wiki/HelloNasaWorldWind Ardor3D with WorldWind Java
- https://github.com/Renanse/Ardor3D/wiki/Terrain-based-on-USGS-data A terrain implementation that uses USGS data
- https://github.com/Renanse/Ardor3D/wiki/Statistics How to gather scene statistics such as triangle count, framerate, etc
- https://github.com/Renanse/Ardor3D/wiki/Terrain The terrain
- Where can I report a bug in Ardor3D?