How to Contribute
Our modules have been migrated to git, thanks to the great git toolchain.
In the past we were using a centralized repository only, SVN, and you really needed access to a central repository.
Chose a media to offer your branch to the module maintainer. This may be via
Surely it's most easy for us to access your git repository via the git protocol you may host on a free git server like [github].
- fork a SCM repository
- do with it as you please while obeying the modules license and the law.
- tell us about the earth shaking improvements you made via the mailinglists/forum and contact the module maintainer
- if everything works fine we will probably integrate it soon, if
For more details, see these instructions on how to contribute a new feature or fix.
To actually build the beast, please refer to the following manuals:
- How To Build JOGL
- How To Build JOCL
- Building JOGL on the command line
- Downloading and installing JOGL
- Building JOGL in Eclipse
- Setting up an Eclipse project that uses JOGL
- Setting up an IntelliJ IDEA project that uses JOGL
- Setting up a NetBeans project that uses JOGL