- Add setting position entry, optionally supported,
e.g. ByteBufferStream and ByteArrayStream
- Remove 'msbFirst' parameter on all 'bulk' read/write
These methods use LSB-first always, allowing proper
stream access of data w/ different bit-sizes.
Data is now read/write as little-endian
and swapped accordingly.
Optimizations are adopted for LSB-first operations.
Proposed changes removes API confusion/bugs:
- removes one decision (parameter)
- removes the data reversion case
- removes bugs w/ different bit-sizes
Fixed as described
JOGL: JPEGDecoder adopt to GlueGen Bitstream change commit 9e13e8c78ed69bb7afcd49abe8bf69340dc06223