GlueGen's own JavaParsert.g (antlr) shall support inner classes and interfaces as generated by its own JavaCallback feature, see Bug 1435.
Mathieu Féry added this features in commit 2abb40b0ca9a6a06bdbe3e66b4235301ed15c693.
Detailed message in commit 0e6d18c6b6d46b54e679ce0c44613e21e58245f2
* Add tests with each emitters for test2, but tests are shared and run for each emitters
* Update JavaParser.g to allow parsing of bindings generated after test2 processing
* Add basic management of generic type (But not yet retrieved inside classTypeSpec args)
* Add basic management of annotations (with or w/o parameter(s)) (Retrieved in statement, classes and interfaces but not used)
* Align lexer constants in JavaParser.g
* Update JavaParser.g to allow fetching all inner classes and inner interfaces to allow excluding by ExtendedInterfaceSymbolsIgnore
Retrieve Inner Interfaces and Classes was made necessary by the Java Callback generation (Bug 1435) functionality. Java Callback generate some interfaces to allow submit dedicated Java Callback to specifics C function and use some inner classes to manage this callbacks (Key Classes).
Additional notes :
Java Callback need this modification because generate some inner interfaces and classes are generated.
Parsing such files is necessary when using the following directives (Cf documentation related here: https://jogamp.org/gluegen/doc/GlueGen_Mapping.html#oo-style-api-interface-mapping):