- window: set Fullscreen on n-monitor
- change a monitor's mode, part of window's fullscreen mode
Natural behavior is a changed fullscreen window size,
according to the changed monitors which are part of the fullscreen mode.
This required remedy of Bug 770,
i.e. X11/Fullscreen must be issued in dedicated mode
- impossible w/ _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN.
fixed .. following description and comments, see commit 205a17de1abec614d3d06386f873170fc1691e86.
Only use FLAG_IS_FULLSCREEN_SPAN if required; At MonitoMode change, reset fullscreen if FLAG_IS_FULLSCREEN_SPAN is supported.
- Bug 770: Only use FLAG_IS_FULLSCREEN_SPAN if required
- If X11 WindowDriver _and_ virtual-screen-size > fullscreenViewport,
- else we still use _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN on X11!
- Bug 771: At MonitoMode change, reset fullscreen if FLAG_IS_FULLSCREEN_SPAN is supported
- Since we may still use _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN on X11:
- Pause fullscreen at monitorModeChangeNotify(..)
- Resume fullscreen at monitorModeChanged(..)