- Detect EGL_KHR_create_context capability and utilize if available.
- Implement EGLContext.createContextARBImpl(..),
allowing native DEBUG context usage, where available.
- EGL implements SharedResourceRunner, i.e. probing profiles
on dedicated thread using common interface.
- Probe desktop profile/context ability
in EGLDrawableFactory SharedResourceRunner,
Where EGLGLnDynamicLibraryBundleInfo covers EGL + desktop GL.
- TODO: Tests w/ capable implementation
Refine criteria to allow OpenGL API usage for EGL
It has been experienced w/ Mesa 10.3.2 (EGL 1.4/Gallium)
that even though initial OpenGL context can be created w/o 'EGL_KHR_create_context',
switching the API via 'eglBindAPI(EGL_OpenGL_API)' the latter 'eglCreateContext(..)' fails w/ EGL_BAD_ACCESS.
Hence we require both: OpenGL API support _and_ 'EGL_KHR_create_context'.
FIXME: Evaluate this issue in more detail!
FIXME: Utilization of eglBindAPI(..) must be re-evaluated in case we mix ES w/ OpenGL, see EGL 1.4 spec.
This is due to new semantics, i.e. API is bound on a per thread base,
hence it must be switched before makeCurrent w/ different APIs, see:
Further work to achieve this feature is being
continued in Bug 1203.